Terms & Conditions
ModThera is a brand and website domain owned by “ModThera HealthTech Private Limited.
ModThera services will be utilised by Users (Certified Speech and Language Therapists and Professionals in the field of Speech and Mental Healthcare, Proprietorship company providing Speech and Mental Health Services, or Pvt. Ltd. or LLC companies providing similar services as mentioned) ModThera takes reasonable effort to verify the genuineness of Users utilising its services.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT INDIVIDUAL, SPECIFIC NOTICE TO YOU, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AFTER SUCH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS, ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, OR OTHER CHANGES.
OUR WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. OUR WEBSITE AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR WEBSITE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
By using this website, you agree to obey these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use. Please read them carefully.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ModThera’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ModThera ‘s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ModThera at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ModThera’s website are provided “as is”. ModThera makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ModThera does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ModThera or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ModThera’s Internet site, even if ModThera or a ModThera authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on ModThera’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ModThera does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ModThera may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ModThera does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ModThera has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ModThera of the site. When you access a website from our website or course material, please understand that it is independent from our website, and that our website has no control over the content on that website. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by our website of the contents on such third-party Websites. Our website is not responsible for the content of linked third-party Websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such third party Websites. If you decide to access linked third-party Websites, you do so at your own risk. We do not necessarily endorse, recommend, suggest or otherwise make any overture or prompt for action regarding any product or service offered. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless our HTTPS://WWW.MODTHERA.COM website and ModThera healthTech Pvt Ltd, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to our website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any use of our website or violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing our website.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any data necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, IP addresses and traffic data.
This Agreement, in whole or in part, may be terminated by HTTPS://WWW.MODTHERA.COM website and ModThera healthTech Pvt Ltd without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), (Use of the Service), (Indemnification), (Third Party Rights), and (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement, in whole or in part.
Any claim relating to ModThera’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Uttar Pradesh without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
ModThera is an online appointment booking and therapy management application that provides a variety of online services to Users for Speech & Mental Health related issues, information and resources.
- You acknowledge that the Experts empanelled with Us are independent contractors and thereby ModThera has an independent contractor relationship with such Experts and therefore in no event ModThera will be directly or vicariously liable for any advice or consultancy or any loss arising therefrom that the Experts may provide to You or You may avail as part of the Services.
- You acknowledge that although some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that is provided to You on the Website (including Information provided in direct response to Your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession, the provision of such Information does not create a doctor/medical professional-patient relationship, but is provided to inform You on various medical conditions, medical diagnosis and treatment and it does not constitute a direct medical diagnosis, treatment or prescription. Everything on the Website should be used for information purposes only.
- ModThera is designed to support the decisions and choices that You make. These decisions and choices are Yours, and We believe that You, in connection with the advice You receive from Your doctor or other professional healthcare provider, are the best decision maker. We cannot make decisions for you. However, what We can do is help You find good information and connect with experts for in-person information.
- The Services are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations requiring prompt medical attention. You take full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and ModThera shall not make any effort to validate any information provided by You for using the Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We, with an intention to provide the best services possible, could ask You to share more information as and when needed.
- The inclusion of professionals, specialists and/ or Experts on the Website or in any professional directory on the Website does not imply recommendation or endorsement and is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and ModThera disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
- ModThera (the owners and the employee staff of ModThera) accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to the Services availed through the use of the Website.
- ModThera makes no warranty that the Services will meet Your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. This includes loss of data or any service interruption caused by ModThera employees. ModThera is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
- ModThera is for personal use and the Services are for individuals to use for supporting their personal mental health decisions. You may use the Website for personal, but not for commercial, purposes.
- The Website may not be used for illegal purposes. You may not access our networks, computers, or the Information and Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them, or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Information or Services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected with the Website, the Information, or Services. You may not use any automated means to access the Website, the Information, or Services for any purpose.
- Your right to use the Services is not transferable.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, You alone shall be liable for Your dealings and interaction with patients or Experts (as the case may be) contacted or managed through the Website and ModThera shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard. ModThera does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the Information or detail provided by such client, patient, User, Experts or any Third-Party through the Website. The Services should not be used for emergency appointment purposes.
ModThera may, at its sole discretion, suspend User’s or Expert’s ability to use or access the Website at any time. ModThera can edit profiles of Medical Experts to make them more suitable for patient/ Users searches on the Website.